Friday, December 18, 2009

Ceremony Program Thank You Wording Program Wording - Lutheran Ceremony In Non-church Location?

Program wording - Lutheran ceremony in non-church location? - ceremony program thank you wording

They wonder if someone can help - I get married in 6 weeks and I am the creation of our wedding programs to me. Even if we are a Lutheran pastor, our office, the ceremony (not at the front desk) is in a church. Consequently, no anthem have pounds for the guests. I do not know what part of the ceremony, he has also on the agenda. Our role only program that can be printed using the 2 pages /. I hope it is not necessary to include all front and back of the floor between the pastor and our customers. Does anybody know why the label? Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment