Monday, December 21, 2009

Physical Therapy For Plantar Fasciitis Plantar Fasciitis Won't Go Away?

Plantar fasciitis won't go away? - physical therapy for plantar fasciitis

I had plantar fasciitis for two years. I was in physical therapy for 8 weeks and have not improved. Has anyone here plantar fasciitis for a long time? If so, you're going to end ever? There have been cases of chronic plantar fasciitis have been? If so, how to get rid of you?

Please do not give me treatment advice on how, I know almost every trick in the book rigorous stretching, ultrasound, electrical shock, orthopedic limitation, a bottle of Coca-Cola with ice golf balls, night splints, ice therapy, and time delivery of work, side skirts, patches of steroids, oral drugs (all under the supervision of a qualified podiatrist physcial therapist).

Only two things that I have not tried cortisone injections and surgery. Do you have a cortisone injection, cure or relief is only temporary?

I think that conscription, so I have this problem to be solved within a year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment