Tuesday, February 9, 2010

50 Dollar Dresses Prom Dresses Why Do People Pay So Much For Prom Dresses?

Why do people pay so much for prom dresses? - 50 dollar dresses prom dresses

I know that Prom one of the most important days of high school is life, but spending a lot of money seems excessive.
People will not realize that every Thrift Store has a rack of dresses formal 20-200 on it?
Frankly, most of these clothes are in very good condition and with many formal dances in the school now () at least 6 of my 4 years in school, and nobody likes to wear the same dress twice, why to spend more on a dress can be very cheap suit , as has been preserved beautifully.

Examples:
Last year was my dress gala Jordan, the regular price of $ 150 and bought a second hand store savings of up to $ 7.50. I had a small body that something (the color but the whole dress was light and darkness) by the materials, but in the evening before when I dance, I upset a few drops of condensed water in my glass. .. And guess what? There were several points slightly offcolor.

THIS YEAR:
I designed a remarkable dress from the creator of a private company bridesmaid dress, and the hand of BEADED. The dress cost about $ 500 when it was new, and fits me perfectly. The zipper on the back a bit stuck at a point that had caused the suture to remain a little. I knew that it takes about 5 minutes to sew and perfectly dressed, so I find eight U.S. dollars to buy. Unfortunately, the spaghetti halter top dress means I need a bra without straps, that I did not. A quick glance at the torture lingerie found a strapless bra, almost the same color of the dress, that is exactly my size for € 1 Stains are not visible, so they say, taken home and washed, but since I wear it only once, I would, it was a very good deal.

This dance of the years?
I do not have the perfect dress for the moment, but I think every year you will find the ideal, and then locate the next year even better. So I'll keep looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment