Monday, February 1, 2010

Ewcm But Low Hard Cervix Why Is My Cervix High, I'm 2 Days Late.?

Why is my cervix high, I'm 2 days late.? - ewcm but low hard cervix

In 2 days late on my period. Is not this supposed to be my cervix slow and difficult when the "time" is around the corner? I do not draw conclusions from the same month last year, my periods 17 days too late! I had sex several times this week, when I saw the EWCM! In think my chances are pretty high!
I looked at my throat for several days and was very low (I was able to play) and could barely touch yesterday. I do not know if it's a good sign. In the experiment, repeat, until Saturday, because that would mean 5 days .... later:)

3 comments:

Baby2 in Oct. said...

I have no idea on the neck. But if that's at least a good sign. But that is not thrilled when I was 17 days in the last month. Why are you late last month?

lorenzo and lily's mommy said...

Mine was high due just before my AF! You can try now! Good luck!

♥Invisible Pink Unicorn♥ said...

You can try now 2 days late with the first reaction ... IMO more

Post a Comment