Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Portrait And Candid Photography Download Site:blogspot.com Could I Make A Career Outta This?

Could i make a career outta this? - portrait and candid photography download site:blogspot.com

I love photography spontaneous and honest portrait. In the Canon xsi gonna be soon getting the technical possibilities of creative. anyway. Let me know if I could do it in a small shop on the street. I've never been a class, never. I've been ish in photography for six months.

Check it out:)
http://daytona.tumblr.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doubt it. Not to say that there is a great photographer, but he is very competitive. Through school, experienced photographer with a company enough to require time. Who can say about the future?

I do not want, but it is a good hobby.

Post a Comment